NEWS / EVENTS / WHAT’S ON
THE SEC GLASGOW SERVES UP THE ULTIMATE GIN EXPERIENCE
Anticipation mounts as the largest gathering and celebration of gin brands Scotland has ever seen takes place next week – The Gin To My Tonic Show arrives at The SEC, Glasgow on Friday 15th, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th March.
With Scotland enjoying a booming gin scene there’s a real celebration of all things Scottish at this inaugural event…and here are just some of the main highlights which visitors can expect at The Gin To My Tonic Show:
- Pickering’s Fire EnGINe – Is your desire for gin reaching emergency status? The Pickering’s Fire Engine Bar will be on standby at the show with an amazing array of gin to choose from.
- Multi-Award Winners – Meet some of Scotland’s finest producers including The Glasgow Distillery, Eden Mill, Kirkjuvagr Orkney Gin and Edinburgh Gin & Crafty Distillery. There will be no less than 25 of the country’s finest gin brands in attendance!
- New Releases – Discover newly released craft creations including Glaswegian and eeNoo which are guaranteed to impress.
- Colour Changing Gins – Experience the magic of nature with colour changing gins courtesy of The Old Curiosity Distillery.
- Passion – Be one of the first to try Boe Gin’s new Passionfruit Gin! Pornstar Martini anyone?
- Scottish Gin Society – Take part in the Big Scottish Gin Quiz with Scotland’s leading society for Scottish gin…and win a prize to take home!
- And Relax – The Gin Spa will be making an appearance at the show offering a mini experience of their popular spa retreat.
But that’s not all – there are a whole host of other highlights and experiences to get involved in:
· Unlimited gin tastings– have fun throughout your visit as you work the room…there’s so much to experience!
· Sensory world tour– with over 60 drinks brands in attendance, including gins from Scotland, Ireland, Belgium, Sri-Lanka and Australia your taste-buds will be truly tantalised!
· Mixology Brothers– get hands-on by making your own cocktail creations with our leading mixologists, or simply relax and watch the action from our cocktail bar!
· Tonic Time– experiment with a wide range of tonic flavours, from the traditional to the more innovative…including Cucumber, Rhubarb & Ginger, Salty Lemon, and Blood Orange & Cinnamon!
· Get fruity– if fruit gins are your thing, try new flavours such as Rhubarb, Strawberry & Black Pepper, Violet, Raspberry & Cardamom…or even Passionfruit!
· Craft Gin Club– meet the UK’s No.1 gin club as they make a rare live event appearance and bring their monthly Craft Gin Club subscription box to life.
· Exclusive presentations– everything you need to know about the world of gin from some of the industry’s leading distillers!
· Gin garnishes– learn how to get creative and enjoy unique gin garnishes such as Brighton stick-of-rock and Japanese sansho berries!
· Learn from the best –meet all the teams behind the brands and discover what makes their creations truly unique!
· Other ranges –if gin’s not your tipple, enjoy a range of alcoholic delights from prosecco, rums to vodkas
· Tasty takeaways –purchase your favourite gins, tonics, garnishes and souvenirs to take home and savour!
The Gin To My TonicShow is the ultimate interactive gin experience – an exciting journey of gin discovery from start to finish. With something for gin lovers old and new this is a truly unique event not to be missed!
To book tickets visit: www.thegintomytonic.com